Integrative Bodymind Therapy
My experience is that we have a natural, built-in movement towards wholeness.
Bodymind (Somatic) Therapy transforms memory held in the body and has the potential for releasing trauma held deep in the cells.
Bringing awareness to your experience,
we work both with dialogue and in silence,
in stillness and with movement and embodied expression. We move fluidly between story content and body sensations, allowing spontaneous release.
This is a combination of a somatic mindfulness (nervous system regulation) and developmental approach,
where we see trauma not only as a single event in the past but an expression of at various stages of early life.
Changes take place on a very deep level and are lasting.
To find out more about the origin of the work go to
Woman's Journey to Wholeness
- Develop your inner mothering and find peace with your ancestral line
- Get to know your natural sensuality and sexuality
- Reclaim your connected spiritual authority
- Explore your power in the world and relationship to the masculine principle
- Embody archetypal feminine energies and get to know different parts of yourself
Alchemy of Your Story
- Explore your current situation from the Story/Initiation Perspective
- Be playful and creative with your challenges and inquiries
- Experience the Alchemy of telling your story and being received
- Find and bring forth the gifts arising from your experiences
Bringing Your Gifts
- Address ancestral conditioning that holds you back
- Define what your gifts are and shape your offering
- Find your own, feminine way of conducting business and projects
- Exercise your guidance and intuition
- Be supported in taking practical, effective steps forward
- Open to an on-going support of Life
Presence in Performance Coaching
- Enhance your relationship with the audience and stage presence
- Receive technical performance coaching and direction as you try things out
- Be supported to get your performance out there in a manageable way
"There’s a vitality, energy, life-force that is translated through you into action and because there’s only one of you in all time, this expression is unique. If you block it, it will never exist through any other medium and be lost."
Agnes de Mille
"Your unique/authentic place in the world is a place defined not by the deed you perform but the qualities of the soul you embody. A place where “our deepest gladness and the world’s hunger meet.”
"Find out who you are and do it on purpose"
"If you bring forth what is within you, what you will bring forth will save you; if you don't bring forth what is within you, what you do not bring forth will destroy you"
The Gospel of Thomas